Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Just for Fun (Every Writer's Dream)


Dear All:
Several friends have already commented that, when they were reading the novel, they were visualizing who could play the characters on film.  Well, since I am up to a challenge, and thought it would be fun, I believe I will take them up on their suggestions.  I am posting here my picks for the actor and actress I would like to play the roles of Richard and Gabriela in my novel.  

My picks are:  (super dreamboat) Hugh Jackman and Rachel Weisz.  Great actors and a really one-heck-of-a-good-looking hunk.  The director would have to change his hair color, but he's got the roughness/sensitivity of Richard.  She actually looks very similar to my imagined Gabriela, but she'd need to be burgundy-haired.  

For those of you who have read the novel, or are reading it, do you agree, or do you have other picks?  Please post your replies. This should prove a lot of fun. :)

Hugh Jackman

Rachel Weisz

No comments:

Post a Comment