Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Novel Discussion & Signing with the Read with Red Book Club at Books & Books, Coral Gables.

I want to extend my thanks to the Read with Red Book Club for inviting me to discuss the novel and sign some books last night at Books and Books Cafe. We had a wonderful time, conversation, and food, and it was great to see many friends there whom I hadn't seen for a while. Thank you all for your wonderful support. It was truly gratifying to see the enthusiasm for my characters (especially Richard) and to be able to answer your questions about the novel. We have to do this for my second one. 
Again, thank you very, very much.




From left to right:  Yaremis Armas, Carol Planos, Maria Elena Alonso-Sierra (author)

From left to right:   Zayre Esparza-Kleber, the author, Jennifer Kleber

No comments:

Post a Comment