Monday, March 17, 2014

Welcome to all Irish A little about my novel, The Coin, and Me.

Welcome All!   This should be a lot of fun today.  Below my banner you will find all the links to go hopping to your green heart's content!!  I will be giving an autographed copy of my novel to one winner.  Please browse all and everything.  I will post a small autobiography, brief synapse of the novel, and browse the labels for all info about the novel.

Have a wonderful St. Patrick's!  Go green.

(Please make sure that you have left your e-mail address so you can be contacted if you are a winner).

2 comments:

  1. Happy St. Patrick's Day and thank you for being part of the hop!

    books4me67 at ymail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for being a part of the hop! shandra.torbett(@)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete