Saturday, May 10, 2014

RETIRING MY FIRST EDITION OF NOVEL

NEWS...NEWS...NEWS
I will be retiring the first edition of both the print novel and its Kindle edition.  It has served me well but, sigh, we must improve.  So, the reason behind this decision is rather simple, the novel, as you well know, has a new, revamped and greatly improved cover.  Come on, let's face it, I created the first cover and I am NOT a graphic designer.  Scott, however, is and did a super AWESOME job.​

So, if you are familiar with the OLD cover (see below),
from now on it will be this cover (see below as well).

If ever in doubt, since technology can oftentimes trump us (especially me), always search under my complete full name (I know, it IS a mouthful):  Maria Elena Alonso-Sierra.  For those who don't want to type too much, simply copy and paste my name from above.

OLD COVER

NEW, GREATLY IMPROVED COVER

No comments:

Post a Comment