The Book of Hours will officially be launched around midnight tonight, and you can guess I will be up waiting for it to be delivered to my Kindle! (Will you wake up in the morning with your next read waiting for you?)
This launch means a few things:
- The special price of $1.99 at Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Kobo, and iTunes will go away tomorrow, and the book will cost $3.99.
- You will be able to buy the book at Smashwords for more e-book options.
- The print book will be available at CreateSpace, Amazon, and Barnes & Noble.
- You will be able to buy epub or mobi versions of both books on my website: www.MariaElenaWrites.com
- There is a party tonight on Facebook, running from 6 pm to midnight EST, where you can meet me and six other romantic suspense authors, hear more about the book, and win great prizes.
- There is a signing/reading in person in Miami, Florida tomorrow night. (RSVP at www.MariaElenaWrites.com)
Come join me while I celebrate the launch of my latest book, and if you can't be there online or in-person, drop a line on my website to let me know how you liked the book, or write a review for Amazon or Goodreads!