Tuesday, September 1, 2015

NEW REVIEW ON THE BOOK OF HOURS

Always grateful to readers and their reviews of my work.  Please keep them coming!!

By Amazon Customer on August 24, 2015
Format: Kindle Edition Verified Purchase
The book preview accurately describes the book so I won't repeat it. As the story is full of twists
and surprises, I do not want to give any more of the story away than is stated.
This is the first book I have read by the author and enjoyed her writing. Her prose is vivid and you
don't have to guess what she is describing. Ms. Alonso-Sierra has a gift with words and it makes the
book a pleasure to read. 
There is never any doubt as to the setting. The story takes place in different continents and
you move with the characters never doubting where you are.
The plot starts out a little slower than I would have liked, but picks up and moves at a
steady pace, making you want the story to continue.
My only suggestion to the author would be to fix a few point of view issues. There were
several times I had to stop reading and go back to see whose POV the story was in, thus
pulling me out of the story. Though this did not stop me from reading the book.
Comment  Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No

No comments:

Post a Comment