Wednesday, August 24, 2016

DOUBLE WHAMMY! - REVIEWS ON BOTH THE COIN AND THE BOOK OF HOURS

Woke up to this bit of news. Exciting. Humbled.


I received a gifted copy of this book from the author for an honest review

A very good read and I could not put it down, I got sucked into the pages 
and I had to know what happened next. This book has a bit of everything 
action, suspense, romance, passion and a twist you won't see coming. 
Book of Hours is the next book in this series.


I received a gifted copy of this book from the author for an honest review

Dare I say that this may have been better then The Coin?
Along with the action, suspense, romance, and murder attempts
 who wouldn't enjoy this book? I won't give any spoilers, all I say is 
go get your book now by clicking above and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment