Tuesday, October 11, 2016

ALWAYS APPRECIATIVE OF REVIEWS

Thank you to all who keep writing reviews for my novels. You have no idea how much I appreciate them.  Here is the latest one on The Coin. Super grateful.

5.0 out of 5 starsEdge of you seat,Heart throbbing,Keeping you guessing, 
Action Mystery! Love it!
on October 7, 2016
Format: Kindle Edition
This was a fun book to read. It covered all bases, romance, mystery, 
suspense and action. I enjoyed trying to figure out who the killer was.
When I read who it was, I laughed and was pleased with myself for
guessing the right person. It took me a while to come to a guess.
This story line is fantastic and written with a steady hand. I love all
the emotions the character's showed and it was true to life. 
Maria Alonso-Sierra is a new author to me and I really like her work.
I look forward to more of her work in the future.
Gabriela lives in France with her husband and two kids. They live in
the valley of a mountain. One day she was walking in a clearing and
the sun made something sparkle. It was a coin, maybe old,
but at any case it was going on her charm bracelet. When Richard
arrived to protect her, she didn't know she was in trouble. Some one
is willing to toy with her and even try to kill her for the coin. But why?
Who? Can they figure out who it is before it is to late in more ways
than one? Can Richaed see pass his heart to keep here safe? And when
you do find out who is behind all of it, will you be shocked?
Edge of your seat, heart throbbing, keeping you guessing, action
mystery! Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment