Friday, March 3, 2017

WILD WICKED WEEKEND 2017 EVENT AND BOOK SIGNING IN SAN ANTONIO

Just came back from the WWW17 event! What a great time. Saw author friends, met new authors and readers, and had a great time. Shared a table with my classy author friend, Laurie Olerich, and with my sister, author Victoria Saccenti. Played Author Bingo, Crazy Gumby, took nutty elevator selfies, went on a scavenger hunt throughout the Riverwalk, and danced at my sponsored Suspense Dance party. We had a great time, all in all.
Wanted to share with all of you the memories.

Sponsorship Banner...
I'm there!

Suspense dinner table -
My kind of thing.


Waiting for readers to arrive!

My wonderful table partner and friend,
 author Laurie Olerich.

Playing author bingo with M&Ms.
Sweet.

My sister,
author Victoria Saccenti (left)
and her table partner,
another wonderful friend
and author, Elizabeth Safleur

Taking in the sights of San Antonio
while playing scavenger hunt




Saying 'Hi' to a wonderful
member of the Armed Forces.

Beef, anyone?

Coolest car
on the block.

Elevator selfie.


Riverwalk view.


More riverwalk.
Restaurant for lunch.
Mojito!
More Riverwalk

No comments:

Post a Comment