Friday, April 7, 2017

BRAIN TO BOOKS CYBER CONVENTIONS AND BOOK EXPO BLOG HOP!!! WELCOME!

Welcome to the B2B Cyber Convention and Book Expo Blog Hop!
I am very pleased that you are here!

BRAIN TO BOOKS CYBER CONVENTION & BOOK EXPO BLOG HOP LINK - ONCE DONE VISITING MY BLOG...CLICK HERE TO GO TO NEXT AUTHOR!





My name is Maria Elena Alonso-Sierra, and I am a suspense/thriller and short story author. My first novel, The Coin, is a romantic suspense set in the beautiful Côte d'Azur, where I used to live. It is about an artist, Gabriela Martinez, who finds a coin, places it on her great-grandmother's bracelet, and doesn't realize her life will be threatened the moment she does that. Enter Richard Harrison who, somewhat reluctantly at first, arrives to save her. And, like the theme on the poster, mayhem and mischief ensue!! I like to call it my Casablanca meets James Bond (without the gadgets).

The Coin

My second novel, and the sequel to the first is, The Book of Hours. Set in both California and London, this romantic suspense takes you on a wild ride with the same characters of The Coin, Gabriela Martinez and Richard Harrison. But this story takes place four years after the events of the first novel. Gabriela is now an internationally acclaimed artist, who created a medieval-like manuscript for a children's charity auction. Enter Arnold Wickeham, who wants that one-of-a-kind manuscript for his own, and all hell breaks loose when his threats get more dangerous. Richard, who finds out Gabriela is in danger once more--and who wants her back in his life--rushes to save her, again. But this time, there is much more to lose. I like to call it my book of deserved second chances.

The Book of Hours

The third book, The Fish Tank: And Other Short Stories, (just released two months ago) is a short story collection that takes the reader through all genres. There are my flights of fancy stories in "Just Because," my Cuban Dispora exile stories in "Soul Songs," and two prequel short stories based on novels I am writing in "Prologues." One of the short stories is based on the novel on which I'm currently working, my Detective Nick Larson mystery, set in New York City (another place I used to live in. I like writing stories set in places I've lived). The other short story is a paranormal (more ghost story), which will come after I finish the Detective Nick Larson mystery.

The Fish Tank: And Other Short Stories

I am also super thrilled that the Anthology just released for this convention has one of my short stories in it. "Retribution Served," will surprise and creep you out a bit. Ha!

Book Dreams: Volume 1 - "Retribution Served"


I hope you enjoy the convention. Get to know all the authors. Leave comments if you like something. Go explore my novels and read the reviews. Just click on the novel covers.

Make sure you click on the next author! I hope to hear from all those who visited.

And, for those who enjoy the craft of writing, I will post later a short article on Show and Tell. I have another I wrote on setting. If you are interested, go here: http://mariaelenawrites.blogspot.com/2016/08/my-article-on-setting-republished-by.html
.


No comments:

Post a Comment