Monday, February 23, 2015

FIRST REVIEW OUT FOR THE BOOK OF HOURS

I am really, really hyped.

2 of 2 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars I have been waiting to read this Book since I ... February 22, 2015
By Irma
Format:Kindle Edition|Verified Purchase
I have been waiting to read this Book since I finished The Coin and I have to say that the wait was worthwhile! Once again Mrs. Sierra keeps you in nail biting suspense while at the same time engaging you with the intense, passionate relationship of Richard and Gabriela. There are chapters in which I felt like I was watching an episode of Criminal Minds, and others where it was like watching a beautiful love story! I just could not put it down, I even arrived very late at a dinner invitation because I couldn't stop reading! Highly recommend it!

No comments:

Post a Comment