Saturday, February 28, 2015

REVIEW FROM AMAZON -- INCREDIBLY HAPPY



5.0 out of 5 stars Their love story is one of the best I have read ... February 27, 2015
Format:Kindle Edition|Verified Purchase
I couldn't wait for this sequel to The Coin and The Book of Hours was definitely worth the wait. The author knows how to keep the action going at a fever pitch, but she also keeps the tension between Richard and Gabriela as strong or stronger than it was in "The Coin." These two are both strong-willed people who also have strong principles. Their love story is one of the best I have read in a long while. Cheers to the author and I hope I don't have to wait long for another story about these two as they finally are able to be together -- because I don't think the fireworks end with this book.
Comment | 

Was this review helpful to you?

No comments:

Post a Comment