Thursday, January 14, 2016

NEW GOODREADS REVIEW ON THE COIN

Truly thankful!

Michelle Ferrari-Johnson's Reviews > The Coin

 
by 
46046248
's review
Jan 13, 16

it was amazing
Read from January 11 to 12, 2016

What an incredible fabulous story! Romance, suspense, drama. Fate brought them together, toyed with them and pushed them apart. I could not put this book down. Love the raw and truthful emotions of the main characters. I admit, the who-dun-it I had actually pinned on another, thinking I could out smart the author. As fate would have it (pun intended ) it was not whom I had become to believe. I felt like I was reading a mystery combined with James Bond adventures. A must read if you love suspense, action, romance and drama. The author sucks you right in and runs away with you and your imagination. Truly fantastic adventure!
1 like ·  ∙ flag

No comments:

Post a Comment